myHealth is a secure and confidential system that allows you to access your medical information and messages to and from your Student Health Services providers.
Through myHealth you can:
- Make appointments online
- View and cancel scheduled appointments
- View and edit your Student Health Services profile
- Receive messages from your health provider
- View your itemized charges for services and medications
- Print out a list of immunizations received at Student Health Services
- Complete online forms, questionnaires and surveys
- Download handouts sent to you by your provider
Secure Messaging via myHealth
If a provider sends you a message, you will receive an email notification to your SF State email (@mail.sfsu.edu). The email lets you know there is a confidential message from the health center and includes a link to myHealth.
STUDENTS and EMPLOYEES
To upload Immunization records
- Log into myHealth
- Select Forms & Immunization Requirements
- Upload a picture of your immunization records under Immunization Documents.
- After uploading or submitting your records, click in the name of each immunization” (Be sure to include the date of each vaccination dose/titers.
- Click done.
To upload COVID-19 Vaccination / Booster Card:
- Log in to myHealth (button above); follow prompts
- Click "Enter my COVID-19 vaccination information"
- Upload a scanned or photo copy of your Vaccination/Booster card. If you are uploading a new document with your Booster information, your previous entry will not be deleted. Please ensure your name and date of birth are on each upload.
- Your card must be no larger than 2MB, in English, and readable.
- Enter the dates and types of vaccines you received. *If your booster was Pfizer, select the Pfizer option in the list (does not state "Booster").
- Click "Done" (status will be "non-compliant" until verified).
- Check back in "Forms & Immunization Requirements" in 7-10 days to see if your uploads have been verified and your status updated to "Compliant."
**PROBLEMS with uploading: email firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your full name and University ID# in your email.
To request an exemption:
- Log in to myHealth (button above); follow prompts.
- Navigate to "Downloadable Forms" in menu on the left.
- Follow instructions to download the Certification form in myHealth, fill it out, check appropriate 'exemption request' box and then "Upload" your completed form using the button in myHealth.
- For medical exemptions, upload an additional document with your medical reasons for requesting an exemption. Include your name and University ID#. Upload it using the button in myHealth.
- Click "Save" (Note: Status will be "non-compliant" until request is approved.)
- Check back in "Medical Clearances" in 7-10 days to see if your uploads have been verified and your status updated to "Compliant."