How to Schedule an Appointment
- Call (415) 338-1251 during clinic hours
- Staff will schedule you a telehealth (Zoom) appointment with a provider
- For some visit types, on-site appointments are available
Through myHealth you are able to schedule or cancel appointments online:
- Immunization Clinic appointments
- Nutrition appointments
Appointments Made In-Person
TEMPORARILY suspended (for health and safety of staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic); please check back in Summer 2021 for updates.
- For your scheduled appointments, please be available 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Please call SHS or cancel an appointment online in order to avoid a $20 no show fee.
- When the health center is closed, call (415) 338-1251 to access After Hours Nurse Advice line.
It is preferred that you cancel appointments online at myHealth to ensure a timely cancellation and to avoid a no-show fee.
To cancel your appointment over the phone, please call (415) 338-1251 during clinic hours.
Please tell SHS staff your:
- Name and student ID #
- Date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel