How to Schedule an Appointment
- Call 415-338-1251 during clinic hours
- Staff will schedule you a telehealth (Zoom) or In Person appointment with a provider
- Click here for a list of the types of medical appointments
Through myHealth you are able to schedule or cancel the following types of appointments online:
- Immunization Clinic appointments
- Nutrition appointments
Appointments Made In-Person
We look forward to offering to make appointments for students In-Person at SHS when it is again considered safe for staff and students. Please check back in Summer 2021 for updates.
- For your scheduled appointments, please be available 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Please have a photo ID ready if you have a telemedicine appointment scheduled
- When the health center is closed, call 415-338-1251 to access After Hours Nurse Advice line.
- If you need to CANCEL an appointment, it is preferred that you CANCEL online at myHealth but you may also call SHS at 415-338-1251 during business hours in order to avoid a $20 no show fee. Staff will ask you your student ID# and the date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel.